We seem to be having some issues finding a place to stay for 2 adults and 2 kids (aged 9 and 10)
Our criteria is
- a "safe" area, I have been looking at several properties within the recommended areas. Arr
Any of these ok? deBellini and Porta Maqueda.
- preferred bedding 1 king and a seperate bed for each child, so 1 king, 2 singles
- free wifi that works
- budget of up to €450 per night
- happy with self catering or a hotel
- central location and walking distance to "sights"
- dates from 28/9 checkout 1/10
THere seem to be a lot of places for three people but not four.
Can anyone help out with a recommendation please?