We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

Sugar Land, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

My husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary next year. We are traveling to Italy and will be somewhere in Tuscany (probably Siena) around 15 June - 20 June. We are hoping to renew our vows in an (non-official) ceremony. It will just be me, my husband and our 2 teenage daughters. All we really want is: a beautiful backdrop of winery, hills, vineyard, or similar; an officiant to lead the service; and a photographer. We're not expecting to take up more than an hour or hour and a half of time. Does anyone have suggestions on (cheap, easy, but beautiful) locations, officiants, and/or photographers? As well as a great place for a very nice dinner afterwards? Thank you!!

7 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

I can recommend you to choose the venue then the celebrant since they usually quote based on location/driving distance.

Airbnb, guest2guest, homeholidays all have private properties, since it’s a small gathering you could look at private rentals with nice gardens. This would keep costs down.

Otherwise Alpscelebrant and wedding box cover that area. You can find others just searching instagram or google.

Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
9,172 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

http://www.dimorabuonriposo.it/matrimoni.html

One of the nicer houses in the Val d'Orcia along with one of the best views. I know they do weddings offering a turn-key service to include all the extras so I'm sure they could help with what you are looking for. Beautiful place, nice people.

3. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: yesterday, 01:22

South East England...
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

MissAlexis1984 claims to have got married this year in Siena, Sorrento & Rome!!

mesh

Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
9,172 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

Hopefully this ridiculous self-publicist will soon find all her efforts removed.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

Maybe she is just an enthusiastic trigamist? Definitely lazy, to assume no one would notice, lol...

Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019

We had our 25 year vow renewal just outside of Siena this past May. We originally wanted an officiant, but it would have been incredibly expensive (€600) for a half hour. So, our daughter was our officiant, we got flowers and found an incredible photographer who spent around 90 minutes to two hours there.

We had our renewal at Villa il Castagno, just outside of Siena, and I highly recommend staying there. Let me know if you'd like contact information for our photographer.

https:/…REVIEWS

Edited: yesterday, 03:52
Reply to: Vow renewal in Tuscany June 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted