We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Age concessions at Florence Attractions

Cricklade, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
564 reviews
Save Topic
Age concessions at Florence Attractions

Sorry after third attempt now at right level of forum

Am wanting to visit a number of Florence’s attractions but am confused by what I’m reading on the Visit Florence web site versus the attractions own sites in relation to age concessions. All sites refer to a Reduced Price but for example the Uffizi site states Reduced Price is for 18 to 25 year olds only. Visit Florence implies the Reduced Price is also available for over 65s on production of appropriate proof.

It would appear that there are no age reductions for the Firenze Card so it will only be a realistic purchase if my wife and I are not able to get age concessions at all the various places we wish to visit. Current expected costs with Reduced Prices is around E60 so with the Card at E85 it seems a waste of E25.

Any guidance gratefully received.

Meilleures ventes
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
7,250 Reviews
from US$104.80*
Meilleures ventes
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from...
3,347 Reviews
from US$104.80*
Meilleures ventes
Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport...
765 Reviews
from US$104.80*
3 replies to this topic
Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
5,115 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Age concessions at Florence Attractions

I'm afraid that the reduction for over 65s is no longer available, it hasn't been for a couple of years. Visit Florence web site must be out of date.

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
11,890 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Age concessions at Florence Attractions

Yes, you should rely only on the official sites. Others can be several years out of date, as can forum posts. As Her Ladyship says, there are no concessions for us wrinklies :(

Cricklade, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
564 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Age concessions at Florence Attractions

Thanks both. A couple of Firenze Cards it is then.

Reply to: Age concessions at Florence Attractions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted