Palazzo Lorenzo Hotel area question? Anyone familiar with his hotel & area. We booked this for 5 nights based on reviews/price etc. We didn't opt for breakfast. Was wondering if someone can help me with some questions about the area:
1) Per google, it stays from Firenze S.M.N to the hotel, it is about 19 mins walk (1.5 km). We'll have 1 carry on luggage per person day we arrive. Is it piratical to walk, or should we take a taxi?
2) Any recommendation for breakfast around the area? We would like some options for quick breakfast before heading out.
3) Any recommendation for lunch/dinner?
4) Is it safe in general to walk around in evening say like 9pm or so? Reviews of hotels were all good - didn't see any concern from anyone, but just something good to know.
4) Typically how late can you expect sun light in Florence in July?