We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best ski pass for beginner in Feb 13

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Best ski pass for beginner in Feb 13

Husband and I are in Grindelwald for 7 nights and was hoping someone could help with lift passes.

Have both skied about 8 years ago but still very much beginners. We will want to go tobogganing as well so am I right in saying that the best pass for us is the Grindelwald to First?

And would this ski pass include the cable car ride?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best ski pass for beginner in Feb 13

Hi Rcorso, can I ask what the outcome was of your visit to Grindelwald and the ski passes please? A group of us are planning a visit for December this year. Was there much else to do in Grindelwald other than ski? I am not finding a lot of detailed info about winter activities or places of interest on the net. Many thanks, ELP

2. Re: Best ski pass for beginner in Feb 13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 14:19
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor