We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schiphol - Duty free

Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
367 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Schiphol - Duty free

Hello

I am travelling from Dublin to Cairo with a layover at Schiphol. Can I buy my duty free after security at Schiphol? I want to buy some rolling tobacco - would anyone have any idea as to price? Dutch or British tobacco is OK.

Thanks for any help.

Kate

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
44,850 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schiphol - Duty free

Yes you can as you are flying outside the EU. Golden Virginia is around 40 euros for 0.5kg I think (10 50g packs). You can also buy it in Dublin if youor tickets are all the way to Cairo

Edited: 17 August 2012, 06:21
aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Schiphol - Duty free

Amber leaf is 6.50EUR per 50g pack but they don't come with the free papers in the pack.

3. Re: Schiphol - Duty free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 10:17