We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindbergh Tours - Brussels Day Trip

USA
Level Contributor
33 posts
Lindbergh Tours - Brussels Day Trip

Hello. I'm considering a day trip to Antwerp and Brussels that is offered by Lindbergh Tours. Has anyone here taken that tour? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience. Thank you.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,828 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Lindbergh Tours - Brussels Day Trip

Don't do it. You are way way too long on the bus and hardly get any time in the cities.

By all means go to see the places but do it by train and make it at least an overnight trip.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
63,762 posts
231 reviews
2. Re: Lindbergh Tours - Brussels Day Trip

Well, some info is down in this

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k53934…

thread.

Generally cannot understand why someone would want to do this with a group; DIY is more flexible, almost as easy, and 2 x 1 hour faster as the Thalys train beats the road traffic speed in a large way!

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

3. Re: Lindbergh Tours - Brussels Day Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 11:17