We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Delft

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
7 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in Delft

This is not a question, more so knowledge I want to share with anyone wondering about clothes shopping in Delft, as I found it difficult to find out about shopping before I travelled unless it was for porcelain. I visited Delft in July 2017 and spent an entire day pottering around shopping. There is a good size C&A in Delft with a good selection of stock, there are also lots of smaller local boutiques selling lovely fashions as well as well popular chain stores such as H&M etc. One shop in particular stood out for me as it was a modern twist on vintage clothing, I could have bought lots there. Can't recall the name but is a few doors down from Dille & Kamille which is a speciality houseware shop that you won't miss. Also lots of Pound Shop type shops with interesting practical household solutions that only the Dutch could produce. You will need a day in Delft to look around the shops properly. Hope this helps, Happy Shopping!!!

Delft Pottery De Delftse Pauw
Factory Outlets, Factory Tours, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Cheese and More Delft
Gift & Speciality Shops
Prinsenkwartier
Art Galleries, Art Museums
The Blue Tulip
Gift & Speciality Shops
1 reply
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Delft

There are also some more alternative, creative stores in town which i highly recommend:D

- Loco Lama (Molslaan 35-37 street of HEMA : Concept store, dutch design vintage, gifts, super creative store design

- Offline is the new black (Oude Delft, unique products, great collection of different designers, graphic design/art/gifts...

- InStore (Clothes/accesoires

- Lu-st

- By Marlies (clothes

Reply to: Shopping in Delft
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Delft
Recent Conversations