We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child friendly

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Child friendly

We are visiting Ghent in may with our 11 year old already been to Brugge can you reccomend any nice bars restaurants thanks

Mentioned in this post
Ghent
Ghent
East Flanders Province, Belgium
3 replies to this topic
Zottegem, Belgium
Level Contributor
31 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child friendly

Hi, it is a bit difficult to choose any restaurant for you without knowing your preferences. I propose that you take a look at https:/… where you can make a better choice than I would have.

Enjoy our beautiful city!

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
7,928 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child friendly

Just about all Belgian restaurants are child-friendly and you will notice that Belgians routinely take their children (of any age) with them when they dine out. What matters, though, is whether your child is restaurant-friendly.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
202 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child friendly

My 13 yo and 15 yo daughters LOVED Ghent and we found all places very child-friendly. My kids can be picky eaters sometimes, so we found Ellis Burger to be a good compromise. Fresh salads, fries, burgers in a sit down chain restaurant. Le Pain Quotidien is also a good choice with kids, as is Himschoot Bakery (not a sit down restaurant, but tasty baked goods)

Mentioned in this post
Ghent
Ghent
East Flanders Province, Belgium
Reply to: Child friendly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted