We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train brussels to brugge

melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
train brussels to brugge

Can anyone advise me how to book on line tickets from Brussels (midi) to Brugge in January 2012 . I have booked my family on a train from Paris to Brussels on line but finding it difficult to get from Brussels to Brugge. Can I just buy the ticktes when I arrive at Brussels for the same day?

Thanks

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,672 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train brussels to brugge

< Can anyone advise me how to book on line tickets from Brussels (midi) to Brugge in January 2012 . >

It isn't possible to book tickets for domestic train travel in Belgium more than 1 month in advance.

< Can I just buy the ticktes when I arrive at Brussels for the same day? >

Yes - or online less than 1 month before your date of travel. Same price.

However, if you had booked the "Thalys" train from Paris to "Any Belgian Station", you could have travelled on from Brussels to Brugge without buying separate tickets for that part of the journey (and at less extra cost).

melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train brussels to brugge

thank you so much! Have not yet paid for tickets so will do what you suggest

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: train brussels to brugge

we travel from london to brussels on friday on the eurostar,, would online travel to brugge also be free????

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,672 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train brussels to brugge

< we travel from london to brussels on friday on the eurostar,, would online travel to brugge also be free? >

Only if you have bought Eurostar tickets from London to "Any Belgian Station".

If your Eurostar tickets are for London to Brussels only, you will have to buy separate tickets for the journey from Brussels to Brugge.

5. Re: train brussels to brugge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 08:16