We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

We arrive 22nd may for a week looking for buffet all you can eat places old town or strip we are staying eriasol appt

La Brezza
$$ - $$$, Italian, European, Portuguese
Jaipur
$$ - $$$, Indian, Asian, Balti
Indian Nights Tandoori Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Indian, Asian, Balti
Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

A few Chinese restaurants do buffet style all you can eat.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

A Brazilian rodizio, where they'll serve you until you can eat no more.

There is was a fish restaurant doing rodizio style, if you are a fish lover.

Also hotels will let you pay per night for their buffet style meals, check out a few.

Don't forget to run off all those calories in the morning. ;-)

There are others and I'm sure they will be posted soon. I prefer the set menus (Including drinks) for around €8 - €10, but Happy House was pretty good (drinks on the dear side).

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
55,178 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

There's Chinese place not far away called the Happy House where they do a buffet type evening menu for around 11 Euros, drinks extra. I am not sure of the current hours but it is not all night! I last recall it being something like 7 to 10pm. To get there from Eirasol on foot, to to the big roundabout, turn right, walk along the main road towards 'the strip' and the traffic lights, turn right and go down to the bottom, turn right again and it's across the road. On the way you will pass dozens of eateries but to my knowledge none have a similar offer.

I am pretty sure there must other places around town but none I can bring to mind right now.

If you turn left at that roundabout and walk about 10 minutes there are a whole bunch of eating places where the shopping centres are found, just pas the 'Watches' roundabout.

Edited: 20 May 2014, 14:10
Mentioned in this post
EiraSol
EiraSol
321 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
west midlands
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

I'm sure one of the regular posters will no the name but between the modelo shopping centre and the parasio hotel there's a buffet restaurant that sells everything, always full of portugese just can't think of the name, just off the watch island

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
55,178 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

Aargh I think I know the one you mean it's one of the those Brazilian ones but I could not remember the name either . Big place, with a yellow front.

Google satellite view tells me is called La em casa.

That's no more than 7 or 8 minutes walk from Eirasol, before the shopping centre as you say.

Mentioned in this post
La Em Casa
La Em Casa
77 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
EiraSol
EiraSol
321 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

We used La em casa a couple of times when we stayed at Paraiso as its just minutes from there. Have been back now and again. As others have said it is well used by Portugese people and usually very busy. We have been happy with the food served, price etc. Although we didn't go in on our last visit (April) a couple we met up with had been and were very impressed saying that they would return.

Daffdave - Its not the sort of buffet where you "eat all you want for a set price". You pick the food you want and your plate is weighed. If you want more then you can go up and your plate is weighed again.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

La Em Casa is or was one of those places that they charge you for weight and not unlimited for a set price.

Unless that's changed?

Mentioned in this post
La Em Casa
La Em Casa
77 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
7. Re: are there any buffet all you can eat resrerants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 13:17