We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach near Loule

NYC
Level Contributor
61 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach near Loule

What's the best beach near Loule? And maybe a separate question, what's the closest beach? Do beaches in the area have services like umbrellas/bathrooms/food/etc?

Mentioned in this post
Loule
Loule
Faro District, Portugal
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
56,276 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach near Loule

In my opinion it will be Quarteira, about 5 miles, and the answer to the second question is yes.

Parking can be a little difficult as the road along the seafront is closed to traffic - it's lined with places to eat!

Be prepared to park along or near the main road across town and walk 3 or 4 minutes, probably best to aim for the eastern end.

Mentioned in this post
Quarteira
Quarteira
Faro District, Portugal
Portugal
Level Contributor
4,758 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach near Loule

In my opinion the best beach is "Quinta do Lago" (or others in the same area, Praia do Vale do Lobo, Praia do Ancão, etc...):

playocean.net/en/portugal/loule/beaches/prai…

But I must say that apart from "the promenade" I "hate" Quarteira itself. Next to Quarteira, I prefer the beach of Vilamoura (west side).

Mentioned in this post
Praia Gale
Praia Gale
1,040 Reviews
Gale, Portugal
Quarteira
Quarteira
Faro District, Portugal
Vilamoura
Vilamoura
Quarteira, Portugal
3. Re: Best beach near Loule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2017, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Loule
Recent Conversations