We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping

bangor ni
Level Contributor
242 posts
28 reviews
Shopping

Hi all me again, is the aldi in Cala worth going to or is just as cheap in supermarkets cheers

6 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
20,580 posts
366 reviews
1. Re: Shopping

Aldi is Aldi same all over really ...Mercadona may be nearer

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Shopping

The Lidl in La Cala is better than the Aldi, wider product range and cheaper. Choosing between them may depend on your location though.

bangor ni
Level Contributor
242 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Shopping

Thanks all, just another question, do the supermarkets have taxi ranks or a free phone, we are staying near casa Esmeralda,so will want to get a taxi to aldi or lidl for a big shop cheers

dublin
Level Contributor
92 posts
94 reviews
4. Re: Shopping

A lot of the staff will ring a taxi for you, but sometimes they are so busy they forget, so you may to remind them. In my opinion, in order of price and range, Lidl, Mercondona, Aldi, MAS and I find SuperSol quite expensive.

bangor ni
Level Contributor
242 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Shopping

Thanks all that's good to know cheers

scotland
Level Contributor
20,580 posts
366 reviews
6. Re: Shopping

I know that in Mercadona you can go in buy your goods , leave it in the delivery area ,and they give you a time slot for delivery , and was a minimum spend I think of 60 € ..........perhaps other supermarkets will do the same

Reply to: Shopping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Cala de Mijas
Recent Conversations