We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boardwalk

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Boardwalk

Does anyone know if they have finished the work to join up the boardwalk around the Dona Lola resort? Heading out in 3 weeks and the boardwalk is an essential start to the day!😂

5 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,478 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boardwalk

It is still a work in progress! They have been working throughout August, which is not normal and they have made a lot of progress, but from looking at photos on a facebook group I'm on, it still has a long way to go :(

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boardwalk

Thanks for your reply. I had read that they expected it to be finished early summer but knew they were running behind with it. Maybe in 3 weeks, might be done.........😀

bangor ni
Level Contributor
233 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boardwalk

Hi all reading this anyone know how far the boardwalk has got the last time we visited it was near max beach cheers

Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,478 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boardwalk

It is now passed Max Beach but not complete yet, there are some bits towards Dona Lola that are complete. They are still working through this month to try and get it finished more quickly but I personally can't see it being complete before the end of September. Found this drone video on You Tube (its speeded up) that shows how things have been going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
110 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boardwalk

Thank you, Ceejay. Think it was the Drone pilot's first flight but I can see what's happening!

Reply to: Boardwalk
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Cala de Mijas
Recent Conversations