We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Prices June 2018

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Flight Prices June 2018

Hi can anyone advise what price range we should be expecting to pay for flights from UK and return with checked luggage (Heathrow, Stansted or Birmingham).

We are travelling to Naxos so destination airport can be Athens, Mykonos or Santorini.

it would be very helpful to know the average cost (what people have paid) so when I do see flights I know if they are good value or realistic etc.

Example - We could book now with Aegean Airlines from Heathrow on 20th June (night flight) to Athens & then return to Heathrow mid afternoon on 30th June for total of £440 which is for their flexi ticket that includes checked luggage allowance but my thoughts are this seems a little steep.

Any advise would be great

Ostend, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Argolis Region
Level Contributor
7,357 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Flight Prices June 2018

Hello,

You can subscribe on the Aegean website (scroll to the bottom of the homepage) to get e-mail alerts when they have seatsales at reduced prices.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
54 posts
2. Re: Flight Prices June 2018

Thanks

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
3. Re: Flight Prices June 2018

We all have our preferences , but I would have thought Athens to Naxos will have more choice and convenience (flight and ferry). A BA flex return seat(Heathrow/Athens)s £223, depending on time and day. Easyjet from Gatwick might be cheaper if you get in early enough.

As mentioned above sign up for Aegean e-mails , they usually have discounts; BA usually don't.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
260 reviews
4. Re: Flight Prices June 2018

Check easyjet prices when the June flights are released.

We booked beginning of October last year on release date for travel in June this year. Prices were a lot lower than you have quoted.

Athens was cheaper than Santorini or Mykonos and the flight times were reasonable ( I hate night flights for a short haul destination).

We travelled to Naxos by ferry and flew back to Athens at end of our holiday.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5. Re: Flight Prices June 2018

Hi Thanks

I will wait for the easyjet to release their flights & have registered on the Aeagon site, my only issue with Easyjet is I really want to avoid at all costs flying from Gatwick although they do currently fly from Luton to Mykonos.

6. Re: Flight Prices June 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2018, 13:16