We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galaxy hotel Argostoli kefalonia

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Galaxy hotel Argostoli kefalonia

Hi I am travelling in a few days to the galaxy hotel booked with booking.com. The hotel hasn’t replied to any emails asking for confirmation of the booking. When I randomly put in any dates it is unavailable. I am concerned we will get there and the hotel isn’t available as the website says it’s under new management. Has anyone stayed recently. Any advice welcome thank you.

Anastasis Apartments
Anastasis Apartments
#1 of 50 hotels in Imerovigli
Achtis Hotel
Achtis Hotel
#1 of 10 hotels in Afitos
Astra Suites
Astra Suites
#2 of 50 hotels in Imerovigli
2 replies to this topic
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,093 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galaxy hotel Argostoli kefalonia

Hi,

and welcome to the forum.

All destinations - islands, towns, main villages, areas etc. in Greece has its own dedicated forum on Trip Advisor. Also note that most of the regular contributors for the different destinations only follow "their" dedicated forum - very few of those look up the main general "Greece" forum.

Repost your question in the dedicated Cephalonia forum by following the link below, and you stand a much better chance to get a reply.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g189…

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Cephalonia
Cephalonia
Ionian Islands, Greece
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galaxy hotel Argostoli kefalonia

Thanks for the advice I will remember for the future. Good news. I rang booking.com and they have checked with the hotel and all is fine with our booking. I have just had a reassuring email from the proprietor of the hotel too. All is ok.

Reply to: Galaxy hotel Argostoli kefalonia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted