We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Hotel

Has anyone stayed at theAthenian House in Plaka? If yes I’d like to know how many bathrooms there are. Traveling with 6 adults. Looking for more than one toilet.

3 replies to this topic
Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
12,448 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Hotel

The description says additional bathroom :)

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
6,468 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Hotel

dgolfer, all i had to do was go on Booking.com to find the answer ... and I'm assuming maybe that's where you found this property in the first place. It clearly states that there is one bathroom. However, this place is a total STEAL for high season. I put in a "dummy date" for 1 night in early July, for 6 people -- and was quoted €382 = $450 - bout $150 per double room. I very much doubt you could find something for 6 for that price in high season ... all the other properties around the area that can sleep 6 show price about 2x that. If you want more bathrooms, better double the budget. Happy hunting!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
6,468 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Hotel

Whoops! I put n a different date, and it did say additional bathroom... it depends on which configuration of rooms I guess ... try putting in various dates and see what you come up with.

Reply to: Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted