We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

athens studios.com

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
athens studios.com

I have booked an apartment in Kolonaki for a week with this company but since doing so and paying the deposit I have sent them three e mails with a couple of questions but no response which is a bit worrying. Does anyone know anything about this company and if I have reason to worry that they haven't replied? Many thanks.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: athens studios.com

Since my post last weekend, I have had a reply from the company but on reading some previous posts (albeit a while ago)I am even more worried Also the fact that the apartment was advertised as being in Kolonaki but experts in replies to another of my posts say that it is not. Problem is they asked for 70% deposit which I have paid and then the balance in cash and I am starting to smell a rat. Can anyone help as regards whether this company is legitimate and if this is the done thing. I would cancel but they say it has to be done 60 days before. I am going in 30 days. Help!

2. Re: athens studios.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 13:17