We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming with dolphins

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming with dolphins

Hello!

In the summer I am staying at Cavo Spada. How is this hotel? Ok? Also would like to know if is possible to go swimming with dolphins and how much that cost? Thanks

Edited: 10 April 2011, 20:45
Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming with dolphins

You better play a number in the lottery, there are not many dolphins around Crete and forget about swimming with them

EAST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming with dolphins

The only dolphin you will swim with on Crete costs about 10 euros in the local shops and you have to blow it up yourself!

EAST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimming with dolphins

The only dolphin you will swim with on Crete costs about 10 euros in the local shops and you have to blow it up yourself!

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimming with dolphins

Hahahah! Jack..........I have never heard of swimming with dolphins in Crete and I have been countless times.

Don't worry though, shaynipink, you will find lots of other exciting things to do! :O)

5. Re: Swimming with dolphins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 19:17