We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

Hi Everyone,

Its been 5 years since my last visit to Skiathos, Would anybody know of any 4-5*hotels with either Inconnecting rooms or large 2 bedroom rooms.Both kids are older and need more space

5 replies to this topic
Skiathos, Greece
Level Contributor
329 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

The Skiathos Princess at Paraskevi, 4 star, located on the beach, certainly has Junior Suites, Suites, and Master Suites, these should be suitable.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

Thank you for the reply, I will have a look into

Skipton, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

Take a look at The Skiathos Mystery Hotel. They have suites that sleep up to 6 guests - 2 bedrooms and then a sofa bed in the living area. The hotel has a lovely small pool and is situated in town so very suitable for teenager's. I have stayed here with my family and my teenagers love it as so accessible for all the action in town. The Mystery is a family run hotel and they go out of their way to help and make sure you have a great experience. Highly recommended.

Level Contributor
453 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

Just checked out the mystery hotel prices for 2018 .... pennies change out of 2 grand for two adults and two children for a week in August without a flight included .... very nice hotel but way out of my tiny budget...also googled satellite view and cannot understand the website photos showing sea views and town rooftops? ..

Edited: 10 September 2017, 10:37
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels

Thanks for info, had a look this morning and looks very nice.

Reply to: Inconnection rooms or 2 bedroom Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos