We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lo& la

Skiathos Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Lo& la

I had a very disappointing evening at Lo&La, last week, not a patch on last season.

I posted a negative review, which trip advisor has taken down, I got the email confirmation and congratulations your review has been published message. But now the review has mysteriously disappeared.

I’ve noticed lo & la feature on the sponsored section, is this a perk of advertising with TA, that you get to delete negative reviews?

6 replies to this topic
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,806 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lo& la

No idea, but TA does say on the review section ... 'TripAdvisor reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason' ...

Did you speak to Lorenzo at the time, about your meal ?

Skiathos Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lo& la

Hi SL1, yes I did, he was intoxicated, rude and arrogant.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lo& la

Removing negative reviews (if genuine) completely negates the value of a review site. TA will probably have this comment removed of course.

Skiathos Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lo& la

Nail on head Kevin. They were happy for my five star review last year, but their standards have fallen drastically.

Skiathos Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lo& la

The reply from trip advisor;

Lydia (TripAdvisor)

Jun 8, 06:50 EDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting TripAdvisor.

Your submission has been pulled aside by the automated filtering system we have created to identify posts that either require special attention or may violate our guidelines. The way that we process reviews is proprietary, so I am not able to offer details about exactly why your review is not published, nor am I able to publish it. We apologize for this inconvenience, but hope that you can appreciate that TripAdvisor works hard to ensure that the travel information presented on our site is in compliance with our guidelines.

You may wish to visit the following links to familiarize yourself with our guidelines and policies:

https:/…200614797

https:/…200615037

Best regards,

TripAdvisor Content Integrity

Lydia

Skiathos
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lo& la

I’d like to know who the OP is.