We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Night

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
First Night

Arriving in Skiathos for the first time on the 27th June and will be staying in Achladies. Just wondering which restaurant folks would recommend for a first night experience. Also any ideas on good bars afterwards. Thanks in advance. Andy

Meltemi Brunch Cafe
$, Mediterranean, Greek, Cafe
Crazy Cow Wine Bar Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, European, Greek
Agnadio
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, Greek
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Night

Never stayed in Achladies so can't comment on the local tavernas but what I will say is that you are probably on a very early morning flight so come the evening you'll be feeling tired so pick a local taverna and the next night head into town and there you will be spoilt for choice. Everyone on here has their own favourites, you just need to try as many as you can.

You will have a fab time.

Durham
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Night

Porta Rossa is in Achladies and is on my list to do.

Mentioned in this post
Porta Rossa
Porta Rossa
318 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
18 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First Night

There's a nice taverna situated on the beach where you can watch the water taxi come in and out. That's what I did on my first night when I stayed in Achladies a few years ago (I have stayed in the town since but I believe the taverna was still there last year).

4. Re: First Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 13:17