We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling by metro.

1 post
Save Topic
Travelling by metro.

Hi all, I am coming for conference at Tivoli hotel. Will be staying for 4 days .my accommodation isituated at Fredericksberg. Will be travelling from Fredericks to tivoli daily and the day of arrival and departure to Airport.Wichling is the best ticket to travel ? Thank you guys.

Mentioned in this post
Tivoli Hotel
Tivoli Hotel
3,518 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark
7 replies to this topic
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,724 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling by metro.

Airport to Frederiksberg or Tivoli Hotel is 3 zones = DKK 36, Frederiksberg to Tivoli Hotel is 2 zones = DKK 24, the minimum price for any public transport ticket.

Alternatively, you may consider the Copenhagen CityPass, which will give you free travelling for a specific number of days, throughout the day, including the airport.

Exact schedules for public transport at www.journeyplanner.dk

Edited: 09 June 2018, 01:54
Mentioned in this post
Frederiksberg
Frederiksberg
Copenhagen, Denmark
Tivoli Hotel
Tivoli Hotel
3,518 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
63 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling by metro.

@joen

Hi, how/where can I see how many zones I am travelling between certain parts of the city?

Naestved
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling by metro.

You may use this map of zones. http://map.dtinf.dk/ Click on your zone, and you will see the ring zones around your zone.

By the way there is no metro station at Tivoli hotel. You can change to S-train at Nørreport and use the S-train stations København H (Copenhagen Central) or Dybbølsbro (Fisketorvet). From both stations you will have around 10 minutes walk. You can use the same zone ticket for the S-train, or indeed for the buses. Other connections can be found at journeyplanner.dk

Edited: 09 June 2018, 05:03
Mentioned in this post
Tivoli Hotel
Tivoli Hotel
3,518 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,724 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling by metro.

Double check the number of zones on your trip via the journeyplanner´s standard price single ticket amount; On the map, the airport -> frederiksberg trip can be seen as a 4-zone trip, but actually you only have to pay for 3. There are a few cases like that.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
63 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling by metro.

What confusing. Will look at it.

Thanks for the info!

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelling by metro.

Hi

How many minutes can a single ticket use?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,724 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travelling by metro.

"Tidsgyldighed" at

https:/…

time = hour

Reply to: Travelling by metro.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted