We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation for family of 5

Israel
Level Contributor
159 posts
299 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation for family of 5

Hi

i'm looking for a centrally located (or a short metro ride from center) place for a family of five in late August. I'm looking only for a hotel and not an appartment - 1 big family room or 2 rooms with connecting door. Budget should stay within the area of $400 a night.

Thanks in advance to all repliers.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
703 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation for family of 5

The Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is one of the few hotels that I've found in my searches that would allow 5 to a room. This would be their "family room" with 1 king bed and 1 twin bed, and then you could get 2 rollaway beds. It's a little bit outside the city center, but with good public transit links to the city and also to the airport.

Adina Apartment Hotel has some 2-bedroom suites that can accommodate 5. It's also a little bit outside the center but with good transit links. Some people would consider this more of an apartment, but it has most hotel-type services.

Mentioned in this post
Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen
Adina Apartment Hotel...
1,341 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark
2. Re: accomodation for family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 14:15