We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 hour stay

Bronx, New York
2 posts
Save Topic
11 hour stay

Hi All,

I will be on a ship coming into port in Copenhagen July 10-14, and I will have 2 blocks of approximately 11 hours each to pack in as much as I possibly can. I have a decent group of 22-26 year olds that I'd like to get some wild stuff planned for. Seeking concerts, festivals, must-do things, restaurants, cool sights, moped rental advice, etc. etc. etc.

Anything you can think of is appreciated!

Bakken - World's Oldest Amusement Park
Concerts, Game & Entertainment Centres, Theme Parks
Royal Arena
Performances, Concerts
Telia Parken
Arenas & Stadiums, Conference & Convention Centres, Concerts
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 11 hour stay

The Jazz festival will include a lot of free, public concerts on the streets, for instance on the nice Gråbrødre Torv next to Strøget

Concert events etc overall: www.kultunaut.com

Some options:

Ascending Church of Our Saviour tower; segway tours; canal boat tours.

Fodd for every kind of taste: Torvehallerne. Nearby H C Ørstedsparken nice for a picnic, if the weather is good.

Edited: 30 April 2014, 13:38
2. Re: 11 hour stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 13:16