We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Algafora transport?

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
Algafora transport?
Save

Can anybody tell me if there is any local transport/buses etc that runs through Algorfa to local towns nearby or to beach resorts such as Alicante or Murcia etc.

7 replies to this topic
Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

Hi,

My understanding from doing allot of research and emailing lots of places ie ryanair, our hotel etc that it appears to be a taxi transport sort of place. When i searched bus from alicante to algorfa it came up with 10 stops and 1hr and 33 mins and additionally only appears to run 6 times a week but i dont know anymore than this. Hope this helps.

Jane

Edited: 4 years ago
Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

Hi,

Ignore the bit about buses. I clicked on the wrong place but https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Alicante-Airport-ALC/Algorfa-Alicante-Spain tells you about the bus routes etc.

Jane

Algorfa, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
60 helpful votes
3. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

Hi, We are hoping to move from the UK to Al gorfa soon. Did you find out about local busses as I don't want to buy a car and would really appreciate any advice you have to offer

Many thanks

David

Algorfa, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
60 helpful votes
4. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

Thanks for your reply. I have only just seen it so I do apologise for the delay in responding

David

Algorfa, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
60 helpful votes
5. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

Thanks again Jane

David

1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

Hi - I'm currentrly looking at property in Algorfa. Did you find out if there is a bus route to and from Algorfa for everyday use. I saw the link to and from the airport but was wondering about Torrevieja and other amenieties?

Thanks,

P.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
27 posts
43 reviews
39 helpful votes
7. Re: Algafora transport?
Save

4 busses daily from Elche to Torreviajia via Algorfa amongst others.

Edited: 29 December 2020, 19:34
Reply to: Algafora transport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Algorfa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.