We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Finca Golf Resort - transfers

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
51 reviews
22 helpful votes
La Finca Golf Resort - transfers
Save

I will be staying at La Finca in April and was wondering if anyone had an idea of how much a taxi would cost either pre-booked or, alternatively, from the rank at Alicante airport. Any reccommended transfer companies would also be useful.

We don't normally hire a car but was wondering if it would work out cheaper to hire than to take a taxi (and a reccommendation would also be helpful)

Roughly how long will it take to get to La Finca from Alicante airport.

Thanks for any replies

3 replies to this topic
Dudley, United...
1 post
1. Re: La Finca Golf Resort - transfers
Save

Taxi's from the airport would cost about 60 euros each way. As far as I know there are no transfer services.

Car hire is probably the best option, time from Alicante to a Finca is about 30 minutes. Be careful when using credit card etc to cover for damage, the exchange rate means that it will actually cost you money rather than get full amount refunded.

Suggest you go online to search for car hire there are local and international companies, Hertz are there and if you are flying with Ryanair they have a link on their website

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
51 reviews
22 helpful votes
2. Re: La Finca Golf Resort - transfers
Save

One of my travelling companions has had a quote for a transfer of 70 euros one way, which is much cheaper than many firms.

Have you heard of Taxigol and if so are they a reccommended company.

Do you reckon an airport taxi would be just as cheap

Thanks for your help

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
288 reviews
180 helpful votes
3. Re: La Finca Golf Resort - transfers
Save

Depending how long your staying,car hire is probably cheaper.You will need a car at La Finca I'd say.Although there are bars for drinks n eats You my feel a bit stranded with out especially if the weathers a bit effy.

I've been using Hertz of late,booked through the Ryanair site,you get a much better discount if you pay upfront and a good quality car,some of the more economical firms cars can be a bit "tired".

Enjoy

Reply to: La Finca Golf Resort - transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Algorfa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.