We are thinking of travelling to Iceland this July 2018(5-7 days trip). If you could provide insights below that would help us planning since we have a very short duration to plan and book....
1. Top 4-5 places to visit in Iceland in their order of priority - also if there is some variety in those places that are slightly different from each other would prefer that
2. Best places to look for accommodation. We are open to switching between places for accommodation if that would help visiting places instead of having to stay in same spot everyday
3. Recommendations on tours that needs to be done with local tour operators and places that we can self drive
4. Is car rental a must?
5. Appropriate clothing for july? - winter clothing?summer clothing?
6. Any vegeterian food options available there?