We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer 2014 Bus Schedule Evening

Arlington VA
Level Contributor
161 posts
95 reviews
Summer 2014 Bus Schedule Evening

We will be staying at the Corinthia St George's Bay in July and would like to have dinner one night in Mdina. When using the journey planner on the transport site and plugging in a time of 23:00 it diverts to 21:00. Is that the latest I can get a return bus trip from Mdina back to St George's or St Julian area? I get an error message when I click on summer schedule so perhaps it isn't out yet. I also don't see Mdina or Rabat routes in the nights busses either. Is my only option a taxi ride back to the hotel? Thanks.....

2 replies to this topic
hampshire_UK
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Summer 2014 Bus Schedule Evening

There should be a 202 at 2118 and a 203 at 2148 to St Julians . If you want to travel later you will have to go via Valletta using the 51,52 and 53 services up to 2249, then on to St Julians, but the last 12/13 runs from Valletta at 2250. If you go on Friday or Saturday, then the N13 is availabe from Valletta at half hour intervals up to 0250. No night bus is available from Rabat.

Summer timetables are due to come into force in the next week or so, but Malta Public Transport have not published then yet. Unlikely to make much difference to the routes you want.

Arlington VA
Level Contributor
161 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: Summer 2014 Bus Schedule Evening

Thanks so much for the info! It is quite helpful.....

Reply to: Summer 2014 Bus Schedule Evening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mdina