We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adeja

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Adeja

Could someone explain all the differnt parts of costa adeja, I am confused staying in fanabe worried not enough shops etc is it far to the marina in purteo Cullon can u walk how far is Las America

6 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,594 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adeja

your ok in fanabe

about 15 mins walk to puerto colon

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Adeja

Los cristionos to del duque all rolls into one, I've never really understood why they have a name for all these areas? why can't they just call it all Las Americas?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adeja

Quickly arona council rename the area, how about los cloudios? 😁

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
335 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adeja

You can walk along the promenade to Playa de las Americas and on to Los Cristianos.

Puerto Colon is almost next to Fanabe beach, with just the small Puerto Colon beach in between.

It would probably take you about twenty to thirty minutes to walk to PDLA without hurrying. It's a nice walk. Plenty of bars, shops etc.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Puerto Palace
Hotel Puerto Palace
890 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Adeja

get_the_suitcase_out, how about, Cloud City?

Edited: 12 June 2018, 07:03
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adeja

Genius Mike W...I'll email arona council (and the little tourist info office in las Americas) 1st thing in the morning....😁 P.s I heard it was cloudy in gran canaria last week, I can give them a call as well if it helps?

Reply to: Adeja
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fanabe