We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for food in Paphos

Croydon
Level Contributor
239 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for food in Paphos

Hi guys,we will be having breakfast at our accommodation in Basilica Resort. I have a 19yr old who pretty much likes pizza,pasta and chips..not together lol! Are there restaurants/cafes that have an extensive menu so that we all may find something to enjoy in the evening ? I do most things but definitely not squid...or related to it. We will be there in mid July.Thank you

10 replies to this topic
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,554 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Loads of restaurants all along the main road along the front. That's just yards from where you are staying.

Croydon
Level Contributor
239 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Thank you,closer than I thought,good to know👍

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Hi, one of our favourite restaurants is Argo, they do good value 3 course menus and the steak meal is brilliant, Not sure if they do pizza but I think they do pasta meals, It isn’t far from you but you may be better asking at your accommodation and I am sure they will do you a map, Near Argo there are several good places to eat I am sure your 19 year old won’t go hungry, have a good holiday Barbara

Mentioned in this post
Argo
Argo
558 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Colchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Argo gets 👍 fro me too! They have children’s menu which includes pizza. If u have special dietary requirements as owner day before eating and he will accommodate! Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Argo
Argo
558 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Have a look at guissepe restaurant. Good pizzas and also do pizza slices for on the go.

Croydon
Level Contributor
239 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Thank you people 👍

Nth Wales
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

In my experience , wherever l have travelled, most restaurants described as Italian should meet you daughter's requirements and have a good selection of more local dishes too . So have a go on the restaurant search bar and look at Italian restaurants that maybe close to you in Basilica as l am pants at looking on maps but l did try !

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

👍for Argo me too. Sure there's kebab/pizza takeaway next door, supermarket across the road. On the harbour also chloe chinese restaurant, tea for two on corner. You'll be spoilt for choice 🍽

Mentioned in this post
Argo
Argo
558 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Croydon
Level Contributor
239 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommendations for food in Paphos

Thank you ladies and gents. Sounds like it shouldn’t be a problem then. Cheers