We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus

Ashford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus

Hi,

I’m marrying at the king evelthon in may 2019. There’s is only going to be myself partner our children and our parents attending, although there arnt going to be many of us I’m keen to find something for us all to do after the ceremony, that will mark the occasion. I’m thinking a boat trip mayb some fireworks, I’m open to any suggestions. Iv not traveled to Cyprus before.

Also can any1 suggest a close by hotel that’s still to a nice standard but cheaper? Our friends are finding the king evelthon quite pricey for our chosen dates must be suitable for children.

Thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
4 replies to this topic
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,262 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus

Next door to the KE is the Atki Beach Village, and next to that are the Rododafni Apartments.

Do be aware that this location is 6km from Paphos Harbour and there isn’t much in the area. There is a good bus service along the coast but it’s a hike up to the main road and the bus stop.

Trisha

Edited: 13 June 2018, 05:55
Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Bath
Level Contributor
234 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus

I'm afraid there is nothing close by your hotel. As the previous poster says it is a long way from the centre of Paphos so a taxi or bus will be required to go anywhere.

Also is it expensive because your visit coincides with half term?

The nearest harbour to do a boat trip is in Paphos but not sure about fireworks etc. Perhaps the best bet may be to contact the hotel to see what they could arrange. It might be a little more expensive but it is a one off after all lol

Edited: 13 June 2018, 17:01
Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus

Hi we have had 3 lovely holidays at the Akti village before the King Evelthon was built and I am sure it would be perfect for family and friends, There isn’t any thing to do in the area but that didn’t stop us having 3 holidays there, we used to walk up the track where the hotel is now to catch the bus to either Paphos or Coral beach but as both hotels are A/I you will have everything on hand, I hope all goes well with the wedding, Barbara

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort
Coral Beach Hotel...
1,924 Reviews
Peyia, Cyprus
leeds
Level Contributor
36 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus

Hi

We are currently staying at panorama villa just along the coast from the hotel. It’s a 2 bedroom villa in a very small complex with own pool. It’s about a 10 min walk from the hotel. If u are looking for alternative accommodation could recommend this.

There is not much else around but we are cooking and eating in - we’ll on the balcony !! We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here !!!

Reply to: King evelthon resort and spa Cyprus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted