We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faros Village, Paphos

London, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Faros Village, Paphos

Hey!

I'm new to this so please be gentle with me...here goes:

cyprusvillarental.info/index.php/…

My family and I have book the villa above for two weeks in August in a small cul-de-sac we believe is called 'Faros Village' in Paphos but we cant seem to find any information on it at all other than what's on the website we used to book it.

Has anyone stayed herein the past or know of any other websites? My Google searches are not fruitful.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

James

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Faros Village, Paphos

Hi James

All I can tell you is that it is in the Lighthouse area just off Tomb of the Kings possibly about 5 - 10 mins walk from the main road

Kev

London, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Faros Village, Paphos

Cheers Kev.

You seem to know a lot about the area, are you an ex-pat living over there?

Jim

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Faros Village, Paphos

Hi Jim

I am not an Ex-pat I am a Scouser lol Yes been living over here for the past 5 yrs for my sins

Kev

4. Re: Faros Village, Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 10:18