We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roast sunday dinner in or near Paphos?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
15 reviews
Roast sunday dinner in or near Paphos?

We're holidaying in Paphos for a couple of weeks over Easter. While we're going to get stuck into greek food and culture a lot, we do like occasional British food like roast beef Sunday lunches with a pint.

Can anyone recommend one or two pubs in the Paphos area, ideally walkable from the Avanti Hotel area. We will have a 8 year old with us, so the place has to be child friendly.

UK
Level Contributor
328 posts
11. Re: Roast sunday dinner in or near Paphos?

Hi Kev

I'm over for Easter, will try and check out your recommendation!

Regards

Gary

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
12. Re: Roast sunday dinner in or near Paphos?

Hi Gary

I would not recommend a place unless I go there on a regular base's I like my food and I don't think you will be disappointed

Kev

13. Re: Roast sunday dinner in or near Paphos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 10:16