We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Wales Trip advise

Harrow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
North Wales Trip advise

Hi,

I am planning for North wales trip in car for Easter holidays (Apr 2 to Apr 5). Planning to stay in Betws-y-Coed. Could you please suggest must see places to visit. I have a 4 year old and 2 year old so considering this not really want to go for places that demands long walks. I am fine with beaches, landmarks, natural places, lakes, waterfalls etc.. Please suggest.

Advanced thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Bhaskaran

Mentioned in this post
Betws-y-Coed
Betws-y-Coed
Snowdonia National Park, UK
Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,971 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Wales Trip advise

Are you wanting activities in Betws-y-Coed or Llandudno ?

Mentioned in this post
Betws-y-Coed
Betws-y-Coed
Llandudno
Llandudno
Conwy County, UK
Wrexham, UK
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Wales Trip advise

Will you have a car?

Anyway you must get to Swallow Falls, a mile or so from Betws y Coed.

Mentioned in this post
Swallow Falls
Swallow Falls
1,715 Reviews
Betws-y-Coed, UK
UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North Wales Trip advise

A trip on one of the 'little trains of Wales' ? As other posters have said it depends on whether you have a car or not. There is a nice train that goes by the lakeside at Llanberis. You could then sit by the lake or go for a boat ride.

Edited: 01 April 2015, 00:43
Mentioned in this post
Llanberis
Llanberis
Harrow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: North Wales Trip advise

I am staying in Betws y Coed for 4 days so in and around this place covering north wales any important places that one should visit.

Mentioned in this post
Betws-y-Coed
Betws-y-Coed
Wrexham, UK
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: North Wales Trip advise

Have a look at the attractions listed here tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g186445-Activi… and see which appeal to you.

We've given you a few ideas, but we really do need to know if you will have a car before knowing what sort of area you'll be able to see.

One idea I'd try is either car or train to Blaenau Ffestiniog, then take the narrow-gauge train to Porthmadog.

Mentioned in this post
Porthmadog
Porthmadog
Gwynedd, UK
6. Re: North Wales Trip advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2016, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno
Recent Conversations