We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pick up rental car in Arezzo on a Sunday?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Pick up rental car in Arezzo on a Sunday?

four of us are coming in from a tour on Sunday September 13. We need to rent 2 automatic cars (maybe a Fiat?) that we can drop off at Florence airport on September 17, or one larger car for 4 people.

Can we arrange pick up on the Sunday at about 5:30pm?

does anyone have any suggestions?

Coto de Caza...
Destination Expert
for Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pick up rental car in Arezzo on a Sunday?

I believe you will have trouble picking up a rental car on a Sunday in Arezzo. My experience is that city offices are closed on Sundays. I checked www.europcar.com as well as www.hertz.com and found both of those companies do not offer Sunday hours in Arezzo. You might have to go to Florence airport if you must pick up on Sunday otherwise stay overnigt in Arezzo until Monday and pick up your cars on Monday.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pick up rental car in Arezzo on a Sunday?

Thanks for your response. - that is what I am finding as well. That isn't going to work, I'll have to come up with a plan B. :)

3. Re: Pick up rental car in Arezzo on a Sunday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2016, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Arezzo