We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport Rome to Terracina

Stockholm, Sweden
2 posts
Save Topic
transport Rome to Terracina

I am look for the easiest way to travel from Rome Termini station to Terracina around noon 2 June. I travel with my elderly mother and am willing to pay a little more if that means that we do not need to change transportation. Love the train though, but if I understand it right, there are no direct train lines to Terracina from Rome?

Big thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,149 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport Rome to Terracina

So far as I can see, there are no trains to Terracina. You take a local (Regionale) train to Priverno-Fossanova, and then a bus run by the train company. For train times, see www.trenitalia.com clicking on the UK flag to change to English (this is important) and looking for transport from Roma Termini to Terracina.

There is no point in trying to buy tickets in advance over the Internet. These trains have no seat reservations and no discounts.

I do not know of any alternative public transport.

Stockholm, Sweden
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transport Rome to Terracina

Ok, thanks a lot! I will look in to it :) Will be staying in Rome a couple of days before the trip, so will take your advice and try to get the ticket booked at the station!

3. Re: transport Rome to Terracina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2017, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Terracina