We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E and the Sheraton Hotel

1 post
Save Topic
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E and the Sheraton Hotel

Hello! I will be arriving in Terminal 2E at CDG and meeting someone outside of the Sheraton Hotel in a week or so. I've been looking at a lot of maps but no matter what I do, I cannot find directions for exactly how to get from one to the other. Is it easy to get to the Sheraton Hotel? How should I do so?

3 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E and the Sheraton Hotel

To start with please be aware that most of the T2 terminals are inside one vast building, connected internally with a walkway at the check-in desk level - you don't have to go outside.

The Sheraton is in the section of T2 that houses the TGV station and the CDGVAL tram, and that is the easiest way to find the hotel. Simply follow the signs from 2E to trains (shown as RER/TGV - there are also pictograms). When you reach this section, do not go down the escalators/stairs to the waiting hall and tracks, remain at the check-in walkway level. The Sheraton entrance, the Bagages du Monde store, some ATMs and a coffee cart are all clustered round the top of the escalators down to the tracks.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,551 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E and the Sheraton Hotel

Just follow the signs as said above. The Sheraton is right above the train station. You cannot possibly miss it.

France
Level Contributor
643 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E and the Sheraton Hotel

Yes, just follow the signs towards the trains/railway station when you get out of the baggage delivery/customs area exit. The hotel is walking distance. This map shows you the different levels / access and you can see the Sheraton ;)

easycdg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/plan-…

Reply to: Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E and the Sheraton Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roissy-en-France