Another connection through CDG and yet another trip that keeps me wanting to avoid this place:
1. Poor quality HVAC throughout the terminals.
2. Only 3/10 passport control lanes were open for several hundred non-EU passengers. Like most government employees, they moved at one speed - slow (and not because they were doing any real scrutiny of passports due to recent event). This caused many/most of us to miss our connecting flights.
3. Poor number of resuraurants to choose from, both casual and "sit down."
4. Inadequate seating throughout the terminals.
5. A general lack of charging stations for laptops and cell phones.
6. Louse WiFi in public areas. There are a number of "Espace Business" areas that have free internet access terminals, faster WiFi and charging outlets once you register with an e-mail address - if you can find an open seat.
7. A sprawling, "expand without a master plan" feeling to the terminal layout.
If you do have to pass through and don't have an EU passport, allow at least two hours for transfer headaches - even if Air France thinks it will only take 45 minutes. They are delusional.