We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

Hi!

I will be reaching Munich at 8pm on a Monday and intend to catch the 9pm x109 Airport Express to Ingolstadt. I will be staying at Enzo hotel and was wondering will the bus stop at that area? If not, will I have to travel all the way to the final stop of NORD station? If I will to alight at NORD, is it easy to flag a cab from there at that time(est 10+pm)?

5 replies to this topic
Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,540 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

The stops of the X109 bus in Ingolstadt are not near your hotel.

You can travel to Ingolstadt ZOB (central bus station) and take from there a taxi. There is a taxi booth - no need to flag a taxi.

If your bus is well on time you may also take the bus N19 to Saturn-Arena which departs at 22:00 from bus stop 09. The X109 arrives at 21:57 at bus stop 20.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

Thank you!

Greater London...
Level Contributor
1 post
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

An update on this information as of May 2017, the bus leaves Terminal One at seven minutes past the hour and now costs 23 euros.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

We are arriving at Munich airport at 7pm on Monday.

Is there a bus to Ingolstadt? We are staying in Gastehaus zur Linde in Geibelstr.

We need to be at the airport in Munich at 6 am at least for flight home. Is a bus available at this time?

Edited: 08 June 2017, 04:19
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops

Hello!

I can book ticket on airport-express one way from Munich airport to Ingolstadt. But when i have got ticket i saw "zweschen Ingolstadt, und Munich"

Can i will go on with ticket from Munich no Ingolshnadt? if no, how can i change the direct in ticket?

Reply to: Munich-Ingolstadt Airport Express Bus Stops
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ingolstadt