We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ingolstadt nord luggage storage?

Florida
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Ingolstadt nord luggage storage?

I have looked at websites but can't find any info on storage there (Ingolstodt Nord) or Ingolstadt Hauptbahnhof. We want to do a quick Audi tour.

Also, if there is storage at the Nord station, is this walking distance from the Audi museum? I know the main station is 5km or so.

Thank You!

Mentioned in this post
Ingolstadt
Ingolstadt
Upper Bavaria, Germany
Audi Museum
Audi Museum
698 Reviews
Ingolstadt, Germany
Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
40,141 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ingolstadt nord luggage storage?

The train station database of DB can be not reached at the moment. But it is very unlikely that a station like Ingolstadt Nord will have lockers. Ingolstadt Hbf has. There are frequent buses from there to the Audi Forum (travel time 18 min). If you travel on a Bayern Ticket (Bavaria Ticket) these buses are also covered.

From Ingolstadt Nord it is 7-8 min by bus. Sounds not like in walking distance to me.

Mentioned in this post
Ingolstadt
Ingolstadt
Upper Bavaria, Germany
Bavaria
Bavaria
Germany
Florida
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ingolstadt nord luggage storage?

Thank you so much!

3. Re: Ingolstadt nord luggage storage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2017, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Ingolstadt