We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Bad Ragaz

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Bad Ragaz

I will be spending one night in Bad Ragaz. I'd like to know what there is to do in the town or any interesting things to do for the day. I will be going in July for 1 night. I was interested in going to the Thermal Bad but it is closed.

Zurich, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Bad Ragaz

If you still like to enjoy some thermal baths you could do it in the small village of Valens, reachable by postal bus from Bad Ragaz in 15min. If you like to hike you could walk one way through the impressing gorge of Tamina.

A visit of the wine villages of Flaesch, Maienfeld or Jenins is also nice if your interested.

Great for hiking would be the area of Pizo, reachable by gondola from Bad Ragaz.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Bad Ragaz

Just in case, the age-old gondola which was operating from Bad Ragaz was dismantled. It has been replaced by a new one with a large parking area (paying) and relocated next to the airfield a few km out of town. There is a bus service.

3. Re: Things to do in Bad Ragaz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 17:22
Get answers to your questions about Bad Ragaz
;