We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand hotel hof ragaz

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Grand hotel hof ragaz

Has anyone stayed at the Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz since the renovation was completed in April?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz
Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz
166 Reviews
Bad Ragaz, Switzerland
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

bump

Zurich, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

Yes, I stayed in one of the renovated rooms. Very tastefully, modern decoration with high quality furniture. At that time they were still working on the wellness zone and also on the public baths and the new building with the spa suites. That's why I could profit from a very low rate. Since everything is finished now, the rates have risen, but the resort is now one of the finest hotels of Switzerland and the wellness facilities unbeatable.

Mentioned in this post
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

Thanks for the reply Oller. Wish I was leaving for Bad Ragaz today!!! The hotel just sounds so wonderful and relaxing.

Lausanne...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

I stayed last autumn in a room where the rennovation was completed. The spa was still under construction, but it was still a great experience. Reviews in Swiss newspapers and magazines have been very positive, and I've already made a reservation for this fall - can't wait to stay there.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,830 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

The aerial gondola from Wangs up to the Pizol is supposed to be replaced this year and be ready for the next winter season. Maybe somebody could check on he work progress and perhaps post a picture so we can see it here on the left column.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

I'll be sure and post a review when I return home.

7. Re: Grand hotel hof ragaz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Bad Ragaz