We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

Kanpur, India
4 posts
Save Topic
is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

Plz advise if staying in Bad Ragaz for 2 nights wothwhile.

7 replies to this topic
Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

I have not stayed in Bad Ragaz so I can't answer specificley but I do know there is a spar, a cable way and post buses into the nearby mountains.

It is one of those places I've always planend to visit but never yet got around to probably because it is close to the other scenic areas of Canton Graubunden and the Rheine valley.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

This mainly depends on what you are expecting and what you are looking for. As we dont know what you interests are and what time of year you plan to visit, this is very difficult to answer.

As the Bad Ragaz as well as the Heidiland official sites are not in English, look for more information here: myswitzerland.com/en/…bad-ragaz.html

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
150 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

hi was wondering if iys a good idea to visit Bad Ragaz for 3 nights in september

bern
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

September is during summer season in this area. Yes it is a good place to spend 3 nights.

The area calls itself Heidiland, the Heidi story plays on the mountains above Meienfeld right next to Bad Ragaz. Bad Ragaz in at a central location with good public transport links. Day trips can be done to all parts of the Heidiland and as well to parts of the Grison.

The Heidiland does have an English website with a lot of recomendation of what to see in and around Bad Ragaz. http://www.heidiland.com/en/

The Bad Ragaz site is part of the same website above http://www.heidiland.com/en/spavillage

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
197 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

hi Mube, i read about the spa and the treatmnts at Bad Ragaz, and i am wondering if any specific resort offers the water treatment or one can stay any where in bad ragaz and avail of the treatment seperately, independent of the place one stays in? please clarify..many thanks !

Bergamo
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

what is the best way to get from Zurich airport to Bad Ragaz in Aug?

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
251 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights

take the train to Zürich an then along the lake of Zürich and then Walensee Lake (it is written like this in the official brochure). It is about 1.30 hours. You have to change the train twice. See the timetables at www.rail.ch.

Reply to: is it worth staying in Bad ragaz for 2 nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bad Ragaz