We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson

Please can anyone give detailed directions to this hotel from Junction 24 Northbound of the A10 motorway?

4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson

www.viamichelin.com gives turn-by-turn driving directions.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson

Doesn´t help. It insists I use junction 23 which is not to my liking. Does anyone know the chambray les tours well?

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson

Come off the A10 northbound at Junction 24. The slip road is rather long, and brings you out at the side of the péage (you do not need to pay here). At the roundabout take the third exit signposted D37 Vierzon, and join the D37. Be careful, although it looks like motorway, there is a 90km speed limit and cameras. After about 2 kms take the first exit, signposted Chambray les Tours and Vierzon. At the roundabout take the third exit, sign posted Chambray les Tours. Go straight over at the next round about. You will see Leroy Merlin on your left hand side. Go straight over at the traffic lights, and you will approach another roundabout, with a large Hippodrome store to your right. Take the third exit - you are now in rue Etienne Cosson.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson

Thank you, Destination Expert. This is a brilliant post, just what I was hoping for. YOU ARE A STAR!

I think I can say my query has been fully resolved.

Reply to: Arriving by car at Fasthotel, Tours Sud, Rue Ettienne Cosson
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chambray-Les-Tours