We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yet another food voucher question!

Leicester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Yet another food voucher question!

Hi everyone! I've finally booked my first ever trip to DLP! We got the SQL with the GF room upgrade with the free hb food. I called yesterday to upgrade one of our breakfasts to the PG character meet (after reading about everyones experience here!) and asked about the breakfast vouchers. See they're showing up on our booking (and while it's a nice free extra, I don't think we'll need two breakfasts) So I asked if we could put the face value price of the vouchers towards a counter lunch, I was told that's ok to do. But I know there's been so much confusion with the new system I just wanted to check to see if anyone has tried this.

I just wanna get as much straight in my head before we go, I don't wanna waste time having a flap about food! ^_^;;

2 replies to this topic
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yet another food voucher question!

Hi, breakfast vouchers cannot be used for lunch in so far as I know but you can pick up the counter service breakfast to use later

Leicester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yet another food voucher question!

That's what I thought Solo_Beckett! But the CM on the phone seemed to think they could! I'll do what you suggest and we can save it for lunch. Thank you.

I just need to book the rest of the dinners at 60 days and I'm all set. We're so excited!

Reply to: Yet another food voucher question!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted