We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asking for a quote German offer Summer 2019

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Asking for a quote German offer Summer 2019

Hi. We went to DLP last summer and had a great time in SLGF. We had the 2 days free offer. Looking to go back next summer but only 3 nights. The German site has 25% off and free half board for next year so I can see the price for golden forest again but would love to stay in a suite next time for the vip fast pass as it was very busy last July.

Does anybody know if the offer is applied to the suites at SL as well and also which is the best number to call as I only want a quote in the first instance. I had a look on magic breaks but they weren't showing any prices for suites.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asking for a quote German offer Summer 2019

I think (but am not certain) that the offer is unlikely to be applied to the suites. For the quote, call the standard number, or wait for the icon and arrange a call back, and ask to be put through to get a price for the German offer, the same as you would do to book.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asking for a quote German offer Summer 2019

Some offers apply for GF suites, others don't. You can check that in the t&c. Since now you have to choose the offer first on the dlp website you simply won't see the suites if the offer doesn't apply in the step where you choose the room type.

I haven't found an early booking offer valid for suites. So best is to wait till the official prices are published cause the other offers will soon follow. That probably will be in october like the last years.

Note that when you are going during the most expensive weeks of summer holidays (first weeks of august) the price difference between GFC rooms and GF suites will be the smallest. This is because a GFC room during the first week of august is more expensive then during the first week of july f.e. bet the GF Suite has the same price during the entire summer.

Current base price for the GF suite package without 2nd discount during summer is €2118 for 3 nights. Add to that €226 per adult and €180 per child.

So best wait for an offer of -35%. The current be winter offer f.e. is valid for GF-suites.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asking for a quote German offer Summer 2019

Thanks for advice. Will hold fire for a bit.

Reply to: Asking for a quote German offer Summer 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted