We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marvel character dining

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Marvel character dining

Hi there. Going to disney at the end of July. Staying at the explorers hotel. My daughter would love the character dining but dont think she would like anything in the French restaurant so that rules the princesses out, and dont think she would be that bothered about Mickey etc at the buffet. Is there any other places with character dining? See something with the Marvel characters at Manhattan restaurant which she would love, is this only for people that are staying in the hotel or can anyone book this as there isnt much info online. Thanks for your help

27 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Marvel character dining

They are now allowing anyone to book. You just book three days in advance

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marvel character dining

Hi, I enquired about this yesterday and was given a separate phone number to call but told that it can only be booked as a package. According to the Disney website the package includes accommodation , a meeting with spiderman and a gift card and the meal. Don’t think the meal can be booked separately. Has anyone booked the meal on its own?

Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Marvel character dining

They have literally just changed it so you can book it separate.It looks like it may need to be booked like character breakfasts so three days before. Hopefully more info will be announced soon

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marvel character dining

Hi. I also read that they are now allowing others to book the Marvel Character meal, so maybe they don't have as many people booking the Marvel package as they expected?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marvel character dining

Thanks for your help. Hopefully more info on this will get released soon

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marvel character dining

That's good news, I will call the number later to try to book and let yee know how I get on .

Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marvel character dining

Yeah same as above but also heard it's limited availability. Good luck

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marvel character dining

Curious Axel has posted an excellent video on youtube, so watch that. He mentions that they are now allowing others to book this if there is availability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marvel character dining

I called earlier and the lady told me that the meal is now available to order by itself but only direct with the Manhattan restaurant , 3 days in advance. Prices €70 per adult and €39 for kids.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marvel character dining

Brilliant thanks for finding that out. Better set my alarm for 3 days before haha

Reply to: Marvel character dining
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted