We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 erne river lodges belturber

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
10 erne river lodges belturber

hi, just want to tell people, that number 10 erne river lodge really is a home from home.that's because you will need to clean it like your home when you arrive!. stayed ther over easter and spent first 3 /4 hours cleaning (even washed down the front decking!!!)i was told by Robert Lowry Properties that it is usually clean, but i know a long term build of dirt when i see it . If cleaning is your hobby then this is the break for you!!Has anybody else experienced this cabin?

Maryland
Level Contributor
4,372 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 erne river lodges belturber

No, but thanks for sharing. Sorry for issues with this rental, could be a spoiler. Actually, "been there, done that" myself with accommodation so I feel your pain.

PLEASE post this on the Northern Ireland forum as well. You are on The Republic Of Ireland forum.

Cheers,

Sunny

Mentioned in this post
Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland
United Kingdom
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
Maryland
Level Contributor
4,372 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 erne river lodges belturber

Oops sorry saw you are from lovely Belfast and I possibly incorrectly jumped sideways.

Sunny

Edited: 03 May 2014, 00:45
Mentioned in this post
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
28,338 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 erne river lodges belturber

Desi, I would have expected some form of recompense for something like that.

Did you report it immediately and take photographs before you did the cleaning? If not you should have. Otherwise you have no comeback.

4. Re: 10 erne river lodges belturber

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2017, 01:18