We'll be spending a week in Beach Haven this month and I have some questions.
1. Is there a good grocery store on the island or should we stop at one in Manahawkin or someplace on the mainland?
2. If check in is at 2pm on Saturday, how long should we acticipate it to take to get across the bridge? I know it'll be bad traffic, maybe a half hour?
3. I've read that food is prohibited on some beaches, is that strictly enforced? Small snacks ok?
4. Is there a laundromat in beach haven? The only one I saw on google was in surf city?
5. I don't see any beaches on the bay side, are they only on the ocean side?
Thanks in advance!